Original > Hot Tub Forum

Why do you think the forum has been so quiet the last year or so?

(1/3) > >>

Sam:
Seems like traffic is waaay down or something.  There's rarely any new posts.  I used to love logging in while eating lunch and catching up with threads.  Why do you guys think that is?

Ripper238:

--- Quote from: Sam on March 03, 2023, 02:31:46 pm ---Seems like traffic is waaay down or something.  There's rarely any new posts.  I used to love logging in while eating lunch and catching up with threads.  Why do you guys think that is?

--- End quote ---

Likely due to the industry blowing its load during covid and now people are just coasting with what they have. Economy probably doesn't help ether.

BullFrogSpasMN:

--- Quote from: Ripper238 on March 03, 2023, 03:04:55 pm ---
--- Quote from: Sam on March 03, 2023, 02:31:46 pm ---Seems like traffic is waaay down or something.  There's rarely any new posts.  I used to love logging in while eating lunch and catching up with threads.  Why do you guys think that is?

--- End quote ---

Likely due to the industry blowing its load during covid and now people are just coasting with what they have. Economy probably doesn't help ether.

--- End quote ---

Things have definitely slowed down, we're still making decent sales but it's not like it was during Covid where a customer walked in and basically threw their credit card at you if you had ANYTHING in stock lol

Hottubguy:
Same as TwinCities. Looking at numbers now versus 2021 it doesn’t look very good but looking at numbers from 2019 we are way up. Still buyers just need to work harder for them.

cranbiz:
I believe the economy is playing a big part. Also, now that people are not forced to stay home, a hot tub is not a high priority and those who have them are not using them as much. I know in my house, our usage is down compared to covid lockdown. We use ours now about 1-2 days a week as opposed to 5-6 days a week during the lockdowns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version