What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Envoy Pillow Light Housing  (Read 1250 times)

Sammi

Envoy Pillow Light Housing
« on: November 07, 2022, 03:21:51 pm »
Looking for a quick answer from any Hot Springs repair guru out there. I have a two year Envoy (2020 model year). I was cleaning it today and when I cleaned around the led pillow lights the top plastic housing split apart. The remaining piece underneath spins in place.

I called my dealer and they transferred me to their service department. The service department voicemail says they return calls every 48 hours.  :-\

Is this an easy piece to replace? If it was I could just run to the service department, get the piece, and do it myself. The remained piece spins in place and sicme the housing is broken it appears water can now get into the light fixtures itself which isn't good. I'm assuming this will be repaired under warranty, but I don't want to wait all week with that housing now exposed, so if its an easy DIY job I'd rather get it handled ASAP.

Thanks!

Update - that turned out to be the simplest thing ever. After tinkering with it some more I discovered the remaining piece is threaded and turns right out. I guess the lights are under a two year warranty not a 5 year but the piece is only $12 so no biggie.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 04:44:17 pm by Sammi »

Hot Tub Forum

Envoy Pillow Light Housing
« on: November 07, 2022, 03:21:51 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42