What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: newbie tub owner, older used tub - HL code  (Read 1189 times)

7810_indie

newbie tub owner, older used tub - HL code
« on: September 29, 2022, 03:47:58 pm »
I have an older Arctic Spa, Arctic Fox, and having difficulties troubleshooting the HL error code.  The HL code appears (solid) whenever the tub reaches the selected set point temperature.  We tested different set points from 80 to 100 deg and each time the water reaches the set temp the display changes to HL and the heater turns off instead of maintaining the temp and going into filter mode.  We have replaced the heat probe and filter and both pumps are functioning.  I am wondering if this is a heater/thermostat/probe issue or CB one?  Thank you for any guidance you can offer.

Hot Tub Forum

newbie tub owner, older used tub - HL code
« on: September 29, 2022, 03:47:58 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: newbie tub owner, older used tub - HL code
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 07:00:26 am »
I have an older Arctic Spa, Arctic Fox, and having difficulties troubleshooting the HL error code.  The HL code appears (solid) whenever the tub reaches the selected set point temperature.  We tested different set points from 80 to 100 deg and each time the water reaches the set temp the display changes to HL and the heater turns off instead of maintaining the temp and going into filter mode.  We have replaced the heat probe and filter and both pumps are functioning.  I am wondering if this is a heater/thermostat/probe issue or CB one?  Thank you for any guidance you can offer.

HL is for the high limit sensor.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: newbie tub owner, older used tub - HL code
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 07:00:26 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42