What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Proper Taylor test kit for Freshwater salt system  (Read 1191 times)

Chops1857

Proper Taylor test kit for Freshwater salt system
« on: September 27, 2022, 11:17:59 am »
Do I use the K-2006-SALT? Is that the best option? Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Proper Taylor test kit for Freshwater salt system
« on: September 27, 2022, 11:17:59 am »

Sammi

Re: Proper Taylor test kit for Freshwater salt system
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 12:36:43 am »
I'd recommend posting in the Hot Springs specific forum. Also with a Hot Springs Salt system no need for for a Taylor test kit. Use the Freshwater test strips your dealer should sell and don't over think things. I own two spas - one is a standard spa without salt, ozone, etc and the other is the same spa you just purchased. I spent 6 months fretting over my Envoy salt spa. Two years later its the easiest thing ever to maintain. Literally almost zero maintenance. Once a week I test it with the Freshwater test strip and add chlorine enhanced shock if needed. Depending on results I MIGHT add some baking soda and/or ph decreaser.

You'll be all over the board at first. Its normal and natural. My advice is don't fret. Once you get comfortable with the process you'll love the fact that you can hop in the tub for 45 min, get out without having to add chemical or test water, go to bed, and do it all over again the next day.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Proper Taylor test kit for Freshwater salt system
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 12:36:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42