What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Brand research not going well  (Read 3814 times)

Ripper238

Re: Brand research not going well
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2022, 03:13:54 pm »
I contacted the Wellis dealer.  They are the first ones that called out a differentiator. 
They said they have an insulated perimeter so that they can service every component on the inside versus everybody’s blowing in the foam and you can’t get certain components if there are leaks.  I asked how the efficiency and thermal barrier compares to the blown in insulation he said it’s about comparable.  Service is the key aspect.

The Wellis is is the best price for the feature set you get.  It’s $14.9K with Wi-Fi and built in stereo.  I asked about the neck jets and he said it just depends on your height and how you fit in the spa very quickly started talking about the Hip jets.

Wellis has Geko vs Balboa.  He said they are comparable as well.

Yeah the Wellis models are very serviceable with there removable and accessible insulated sides and there super thick Scandinavian covers that have like a 21 R-value. For the largest hot tub manufacturer in Europe they certainly make a really nice tub for its price.

The wifi is awesome to control/monitor your tub remotely with the app and though the stereo sounds nice its really not necessary. Its more about intuitive function over fancy.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2022, 03:13:54 pm »

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2022, 05:23:16 pm »
I contacted the Wellis dealer.  They are the first ones that called out a differentiator. 
They said they have an insulated perimeter so that they can service every component on the inside versus everybody’s blowing in the foam and you can’t get certain components if there are leaks.  I asked how the efficiency and thermal barrier compares to the blown in insulation he said it’s about comparable.  Service is the key aspect.

The Wellis is is the best price for the feature set you get.  It’s $14.9K with Wi-Fi and built in stereo.  I asked about the neck jets and he said it just depends on your height and how you fit in the spa very quickly started talking about the Hip jets.

Wellis has Geko vs Balboa.  He said they are comparable as well.

Yeah the Wellis models are very serviceable with there removable and accessible insulated sides and there super thick Scandinavian covers that have like a 21 R-value. For the largest hot tub manufacturer in Europe they certainly make a really nice tub for its price.

The wifi is awesome to control/monitor your tub remotely with the app and though the stereo sounds nice its really not necessary. Its more about intuitive function over fancy.

Wellis makes a damn good spa for the $, just sold a 'London' yesterday matter of fact...their materials used and construction is very solid 'under the hood' no cheap 'pallet wood' no drywall screws, more than enough supports vs the bare minimum, full ABS pan vs a sheet of 1/8" cheap plastic, so ya a good choice for a lower price than some of the known big boys built in the States or Mexico imho

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2022, 05:23:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42