What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need Help! Please!  (Read 1678 times)

DJJ

Need Help! Please!
« on: July 18, 2022, 07:48:00 pm »
My entire spa is covered in an impossible to remove light white film! All the walls, seats and floor. I have to admit, I have not been totally faithful to maintaining the water chemistry now that summer is here. I haven't been in the spa in several months. I have just been adding dichlor and stain and scale once a week. I haven't changed the filters in a while either. I WILL NOT do this again! I am in a bit of a panic now. I tried to scrub the thick film away without success. I changed the filters and balanced the water but the film is still covering the entire inside of the tub. I have a feeling that it is going to require draining the spa and a lot of elbow grease to hopefully bring the beautiful acrylic finish back. I am just not sure what products to use or how to proceed. I have a Bullfrog spa that used to be beautiful. Any help or ideas would be GREATLY appreciated. I will do whatever it takes. Hopefully it can be fixed. Thanks in advance!

Hot Tub Forum

Need Help! Please!
« on: July 18, 2022, 07:48:00 pm »

CanadianSpaTech

Re: Need Help! Please!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 07:31:55 am »
https://ahhsome.com/  Be sure to follow instructions on web page. Wear gloves as you will be pulling out bacteria from inside the plumbing and if you have any cuts on your hands infection can happen. Clean the gunk off the walls of the spa as it drains and DON'T let it dry on or it will be very difficult to remove. If really bad you might have to do 2X

DJJ

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2022, 05:05:50 pm »
Thanks for the responses. Just placed my order. Hopefully it works!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2022, 05:05:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42