What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Spas  (Read 2437 times)

Titus174

Artesian Spas
« on: July 09, 2022, 10:58:15 am »
Hello all,
In the market for an Artesian spa. I have a dealer by me. What I wanted to know is a possible to find price ranges on each model? Just want to get a ballpark idea on what I should be should be paying?

Just don't want to get totally ripped off. Not sure if covid is still a factor with prices ( supply chain issues)

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Spas
« on: July 09, 2022, 10:58:15 am »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: Artesian Spas
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 12:29:22 pm »
Lead times have come down for a lot of manufacturers, last year at this time a lot of us were looking at 5-8+ month lead times where now I know personally I can order spas from certain manufacturers and they will get built and shipped within 4-6 weeks, check with the local dealer to confirm their lead times for sure because some are still better off than others.  Prices are up across the board but so is everything else in the world so welcome to the new normal, not much can be done there.

Price point will vary depending what you need/want in a spa but now you'll find some OK 'affordable' spas in the 7-10k range, premium spas with 5 yr warranty, good insulation, touchscreen controls, ABS bottoms, etc will be in the 10k-16k range and your high end stuff is now 16-24k.  Probably best to visit your dealer and pick a couple models that would work for you and your budget, you can also run it by the forum as 2nd opinion on price, I'm sure there are a few Artesian dealers here...Good Luck!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 06:39:28 am »
  Prices are up across the board but so is everything else in the world so welcome to the new normal, not much can be done there.

Vote differently.......
Retired

tduenas4520

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2022, 04:12:45 pm »
Here's my build to get you an idea. Mind you I ordered mine December 2020, and waited 16 months...

Artesian Island
-Grand Cayman 51DB (dual foot blaster)
-ozonater
-Frog @ease in-line system
-Dynapoint LED (illuminated waterfall and pillowfall)
-Oasis Led kickpanel
-cover
-cover lifter
-steps

$8800.

For shits and giggles tried to order from different dealer when spa was delivered and got an estimate of 17k....
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 04:42:16 pm by tduenas4520 »

Titus174

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2022, 07:01:41 pm »
8000 or 9 is where I would like to be. Thanks for the responses.  Any idea what the artisan spa Nevis is going for these days.. size is an issue for me

Sam

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2022, 01:09:44 pm »
Here's my build to get you an idea. Mind you I ordered mine December 2020, and waited 16 months...

Artesian Island
-Grand Cayman 51DB (dual foot blaster)
-ozonater
-Frog @ease in-line system
-Dynapoint LED (illuminated waterfall and pillowfall)
-Oasis Led kickpanel
-cover
-cover lifter
-steps

$8800.

For shits and giggles tried to order from different dealer when spa was delivered and got an estimate of 17k....

Just an fyi, even for pre-pandemic $8900 was a ridiculously low price for that spa.

cranbiz

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2022, 02:14:00 pm »
8000 or 9 is where I would like to be. Thanks for the responses.  Any idea what the artisan spa Nevis is going for these days.. size is an issue for me
Not sure what a Nevis is going for now but Feb of 2021, I paid $9300 for a Nevis 44, single foot blaster, Dynabright, waterfall steps, cover, hand rail, delivery and install 2 hours from the dealer location and a years supply of Frog@ease chemicals (12 Smartchlor, 4 mineral cartridges), shock, PH up, PH down and Jump Start pack. It also included my choice of cover lifter.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2022, 02:14:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42