What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wellis Spa Reviews?  (Read 4280 times)

Ripper238

Re: Wellis Spa Reviews?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2022, 10:16:27 am »
In your mind what makes a "higher end brand"

A product that is well thought out and offers some of the cutting edge features/benefits of an industry. Longevity and serviceability is also a factor invested in a higher end brand too.

A lot has changed from when I used to install Hot Tubs 30 years ago with fiberglass tubs, wood frames and spray foaming the hell out of the inside cabinet was considered a high end tub. lol

UV-C was not a thing, dedicated circulation pumps that only use 0.8 A of power was not a thing, let alone these cool touch screens and efficient insulation that still allows for easy servicing.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 10:18:16 am by Ripper238 »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2022, 10:16:27 am »

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2022, 01:29:57 pm »
Wellis is built really well for the $ and they have been very reliable for us as well, we sell mostly Mont Blancs/Libra/Taurus & a few Olympus's as well. We've also sold a bunch of their 15' swim spa which is a beast with the propulsion jet system on it. Great spas for the money if you have a dealer nearby, Aspen is also my other favorite brand that competes well with Wellis, small shop in the US but I love their spas as well.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2022, 01:29:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2022, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42