What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Crown series - "Therapy Zones"?  (Read 2545 times)

D.P. Roberts

Crown series - "Therapy Zones"?
« on: January 16, 2022, 03:52:00 am »
We've just started looking at getting a new hot tub, and I'm definitely interested in Marquis. I'm trying to do as much research as I can before we start shopping.

Are there any customers or dealers on here who can explain (briefly) what the "Therapy Zones" are in the Marquis Crown series hot tubs? I get that most seats / zones have a "Dynamic Flow Control" valve to switch the water from the red jets to the blue jets. I know that the larger models (we're looking at the Summit, Epic, or Euphoria) have two pumps. I would assume that each pump goes to two zones, but the owner's manual doesn't really explain this.

So, does one pump go to zones 1 and 2, and the other pump to zones 3 and 4?  Or even & odd? If anyone can give me a general idea how this works I'd appreciate it.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 03:58:15 am by D.P. Roberts »
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Hot Tub Forum

Crown series - "Therapy Zones"?
« on: January 16, 2022, 03:52:00 am »

D.P. Roberts

Re: Crown series - "Therapy Zones"?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 03:55:15 am »
For reference, here's an image from the user showing the 4 zones in the Epic:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/65fZuJEWSiFLRHPz9
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 03:57:58 am by D.P. Roberts »
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

MarKee

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 12:13:06 pm »
One pump will power 2 or 3 zones depending on the model.  When you turn the flow control to Blue, it activates the Blue jets in that zone.  If you turn the flow control to Red, it activates the Red jets in that zone.  Typically the Red jets are a higher volume jet that will be more powerful.

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 10:36:36 pm »
Thanks, MarKee. I thought that was probably the case, as don't see any other diverters or controls. I wish the user manual made that more clear - it gives numbers to all the zones, but doesn't say why or what the numbers might refer to.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 10:36:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42