What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Crown Epic Owner Feedback  (Read 2640 times)

gwrace1

Marquis Crown Epic Owner Feedback
« on: May 18, 2022, 06:26:57 pm »
Greetings all.

First post here. We are getting ready to pull the trigger on the purchase of a new Marquis Crown Epic. Found a local dealer who is highly rated and we really like. We are located in the south central Texas area. None of these seem to be in stock anywhere in our area. And were being told 8-12 months lead time on a new order. Before I spend this kind of cash I'd appreciate input from current owners.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 11:18:02 am by gwrace1 »

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Crown Epic Owner Feedback
« on: May 18, 2022, 06:26:57 pm »

gwrace1

Re: Marquis Crown Epic Owner Feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 08:46:34 pm »
We placed our order for the crown epic today. Dealer let us know they had a factory order cancelation. So that puts delivery in November instead of January. They just put our tub in the same line position as the canceled unit. Ordered 2 options, jewel lighting and cloud control. Thought $1000 for bluetooth audio and $2100 for Microsilk was overpriced.

cranbiz

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 08:59:56 am »
From what I hear, Microsilk is a really nice option. I don't have it so I don't know for sure. It is pricey though.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 09:21:29 pm »
Prices on those options are really good. Probably better off skipping microsilk as those are the tubs getting delayed the most right now

gwrace1

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2022, 12:05:32 pm »
Thank you for the feedback. We ended up ordering the Crown Epic in May with jewel lighting, no audio and no microsilk. It was supposed to go into production on July 19th but got pushed back to August 19th. So current delivery estimate is sometime in September. Only time will tell.  My wife was able to secure a doctors prescription for the tub here in Texas which deleted the $1400 dollar sales tax bill off the invoice. So that was a nice unexpected discount pointed out to us by the selling dealer.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 12:08:53 pm by gwrace1 »

gwrace1

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2023, 01:23:36 pm »
Well low and behold our Marquis Crown Epic is being delivered today. Ordered in May and delivered in Jan. That has to be some type of a new record. I don't know how Marquis stays in business. We had production delays all along the way. I just hope it works when it gets here.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2023, 01:46:19 pm »
Unfortunately that was most brands but Marquis was taking longer than others. Not a record though. I had a customer wait 18 months for a resort with microsilk. It just came in right before the holidays

cranbiz

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2023, 03:23:42 pm »
Well low and behold our Marquis Crown Epic is being delivered today. Ordered in May and delivered in Jan. That has to be some type of a new record. I don't know how Marquis stays in business. We had production delays all along the way. I just hope it works when it gets here.

Not even close.  My buddy ordered his a year ago Jan and it had been already ordered for stock and got it last November, 11 months. Other people have waited 18-24 months.

On another note, I have been waiting for a light kit for a waterfall now for 5 months. I'm not pushing my dealer as I know things are taking forever and it's a warranty call (my dealer does not charge a trip charge either so I'm more lenient)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2023, 03:23:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42