Brand Specific Forums > Marquis Hot Tubs

Marquis Crown Epic Owner Feedback

<< < (2/2)

gwrace1:
Well low and behold our Marquis Crown Epic is being delivered today. Ordered in May and delivered in Jan. That has to be some type of a new record. I don't know how Marquis stays in business. We had production delays all along the way. I just hope it works when it gets here.

Hottubguy:
Unfortunately that was most brands but Marquis was taking longer than others. Not a record though. I had a customer wait 18 months for a resort with microsilk. It just came in right before the holidays

cranbiz:

--- Quote from: gwrace1 on January 04, 2023, 01:23:36 pm ---Well low and behold our Marquis Crown Epic is being delivered today. Ordered in May and delivered in Jan. That has to be some type of a new record. I don't know how Marquis stays in business. We had production delays all along the way. I just hope it works when it gets here.

--- End quote ---

Not even close.  My buddy ordered his a year ago Jan and it had been already ordered for stock and got it last November, 11 months. Other people have waited 18-24 months.

On another note, I have been waiting for a light kit for a waterfall now for 5 months. I'm not pushing my dealer as I know things are taking forever and it's a warranty call (my dealer does not charge a trip charge either so I'm more lenient)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version