What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Highlife Spa Control / App  (Read 2144 times)

Roofspa

Highlife Spa Control / App
« on: May 13, 2022, 11:40:23 pm »
I'm considering the purchase of an Envoy, and was surprised that my dealer told me there is no phone based app or way to control the spa remotely (other than the remote control when you are at/in the spa).  I found some references on the web about an app called "Connextion" but it seems that may be obsolete at this point.

With a price point in the high teens, not being able to adjust a temp or have other control & monitoring until I am in front of the hot tub may be a deal killer on an otherwise fantastic spa.

Am I missing any workarounds / third party apps or is this just not going to happen?

Thx

Hot Tub Forum

Highlife Spa Control / App
« on: May 13, 2022, 11:40:23 pm »

jonat

Re: Highlife Spa Control / App
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 01:00:45 pm »
Agree - it does seem like a lost opportunity. At best you can take the control panel into the house with you, but it will need to be back in the dock for recharging.

Sammi

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 10:39:46 pm »
I've had an Envoy for 20 months with the same controller yours will have. I've never had situation where I thought "boy it would sure be nice to control the tub from my phone".

I'm curious as to why someone would need to change temp away from the spa? You'll quickly find your goto temp during the winter and summer months. We like 102 in the summer and 104 in the winter. The Envoy has a 24 hour circulation pump and you can program a clean cycle to run all the jets on its own every day.

Auto-water monitoring would be nice but the only thing I have to adjust every couple weeks is ph and alkalinity. I add shock every 4 uses.

We love our Envoy, and I recommend getting the sound system upgrade right away. We love it and so do our visitors.

Roofspa

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 11:13:44 am »
Thx for the comments.  It seemed the most of the top manufacturers have this capability for both control and maintenance info, so I just felt this was a omission from HS.  However as I see the comments, it may seem this is not such a necessity and would not be a reason to discount the Envoy.

Chops1857

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2022, 01:05:53 pm »
Here’s why I wish my Envoy had an app: if I’m in it alone or with my wife late at night, we’re nude and with the lights off. It’d be nice to turn the tub lights on, however, from inside the house so we had some light guiding us to the tub. Our tub is in the lower level patio and we exit our home a little bit away. It isn’t critical, but it’d be another luxurious touch that we’d enjoy. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2022, 01:05:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42