What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot tub Recommendations for AirBnB  (Read 3059 times)

electricsmooth

Hot tub Recommendations for AirBnB
« on: April 25, 2022, 02:22:18 pm »
Hi

We are in the process of building a 2 BR carriage home on our property that we will be using as an AirBnB rental. We have our own hot tub but we don't want to share it with the AirBnB guests.

I am looking at a small 4 person tub that is easier to maintain. I do like my arctic spa for that reason. It gives me the Chlorine and PH readings on my app and I only have to change the water once a year. I'd rather not be at the unit getting in the way of the guests every day adjusting chemicals.

Any other options?

Hot Tub Forum

Hot tub Recommendations for AirBnB
« on: April 25, 2022, 02:22:18 pm »

CanadianSpaTech

Re: Hot tub Recommendations for AirBnB
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2022, 08:24:19 am »
A lot of the newer control systems have or can be added the Wifi control. Balboa has the "Control My Spa" app that allows you to use and control spa features from your smart device. I suggest for a rental property to keep it simple when selecting a spa. Less knobs and buttons there are the better. Are you looking for a 120V plug and play or a hardwired 240V? Where are you located?

electricsmooth

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 02:02:47 am »
I'm in Kelowna BC. I'm probably thinking 240 because the unit is still under construction so might as well have it wired

cranbiz

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2022, 09:37:26 am »
240V without question. It will heat faster and maintain temp better.

For sanitization, either go with a salt water system or the Frog@ease system. Both systems will be less maintenance overall. The con to that is both systems will cost more over the long run than a simple chlorine regiment.

There is a very vocal group that is anti anything except the old dichlor-chlorine regiment but in reality, if you are looking for something easy to maintain and don't mind the fact that your opertating costs are more but you have less work then the Frog system is what you need.

electricsmooth

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2022, 01:09:11 pm »
Thanks. I'll look into the FrogEase system. Sounds like that will suit my needs.

Thanks!

babs75

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022, 06:45:42 pm »
Yes, I would look into Frog Ease

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022, 06:45:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42