What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: JETSETTER Acting up  (Read 1871 times)

billrigsby

JETSETTER Acting up
« on: April 14, 2022, 03:58:04 pm »

I have a JETSETTER Model JJ, S/N JJ4P5154, that seems possesed.

I think (hope) it is the topside controller, as I have a spare, just need to locate it.

My current one is cycling the jets on and off, temp up to 111°, display flips 180° from tub view to outside view.
In doing research, I see some mentions of needing to update S/W when changing out the topside controller.
Does anyone know anything about this, where to get S/W updates and how to install?

Thanks, Bill

Hot Tub Forum

JETSETTER Acting up
« on: April 14, 2022, 03:58:04 pm »

billrigsby

Re: JETSETTER Acting up
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 09:24:15 pm »

UPDATE: Just used the tub, temp says 107°, floater says 111°, like it hot, always set at 106° but heater was running past that. I know it is not 111°, been in the 'lobster pot' at a local hot spring, it is 113°.

I am guessing at a set temp, that is when it cycles (high limit switch)?

Can not lower the temp, that and other buttons have stopped working?

Shut it off for the night, will just fire up for use until I dig up the other topside.

Thoughts?

jonat

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 04:08:02 pm »
I don't think there is any updatable firmware. You may have to do a channel search when pairing a new controller - the process for doing that is in the manual. Could it be that the battery in the controller is dying? This might make it act weird.

The other possibility is interference with the radio - try changing to a different channel (instructions also in the manual.)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 04:08:02 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42