What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Spas - Island, Island Elite, Artesian Elite Microsilk  (Read 4025 times)

Lula73

Need some help locating an Artesian spa with the Microsilk option. Preferably with lounge, 84x84 or larger in stock or on order due to come in this year. Floor model ok. I know this is a long shot… Any ideas on where to find one?

Edited to add: I’m in NC. I’ve literally called 50+ Artesian dealers (including all the ones in NC) with no luck. Happy to have it shipped. The Microsilk option is what’s making the search so difficult and a long shot. 😖
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 08:34:59 pm by Lula73 »

Hot Tub Forum

CanadianSpaTech

Re: Artesian Spas - Island, Island Elite, Artesian Elite Microsilk
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 06:45:58 pm »
location might help your search

cranbiz

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 08:38:26 am »
Another long shot. Have you called Artesian direct to ask them if they can help you find a dealer with one like that on order?

d00nut

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 11:45:08 am »
They discontinued the Microsilk option last year.  Marquis' production with microsilk pretty much came to a complete halt because of the microsilk backorders.  It might be pretty impossible outside of finding a used model.

Baycruiser

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2022, 08:09:17 am »
Following post as our Marquis Crown Epic with Microsilk is on back order due to availability of Microsilk pumps.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2022, 02:57:20 pm »
Artesian isn't going to reveal to a consumer calling in what dealers have what particular spas on order, a manufacturer rep might be able to help with arranging something like that (I've had reps contact me in the past about these type of arrangements) so best to go through your local dealer to see if he can go through a rep and find something that will fit your needs. It's a long shot and you probably won't get anywhere based on the fact people are saying the pumps have been sold out since last year, probably best to find a different spa that fits your needs imo.  Good Luck!

Lula73

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2022, 06:39:06 pm »
Thank you for the responses! I did try calling Artesian and got nowhere. One of the out of state dealers said he could get Microsilk added to any tub he has on order from Artesian that offers the option but my local guy said that’s not true - Artesian doesn’t allow any changes after an order has been placed. Anyone with any insight into whether Artesian will change an order after it’s been placed?

d00nut

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2022, 07:03:33 pm »
Thank you for the responses! I did try calling Artesian and got nowhere. One of the out of state dealers said he could get Microsilk added to any tub he has on order from Artesian that offers the option but my local guy said that’s not true - Artesian doesn’t allow any changes after an order has been placed. Anyone with any insight into whether Artesian will change an order after it’s been placed?

I sell Artesian.  Changing your order sends you to the back of the line.  So essentially... they don't allow changes.

SquireTrelane

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2022, 05:11:09 pm »
I ordered an Artesian Neveis last summer. Because of a production delay they allowed me to make several changes as the unit hadn't gone into production yet. It IS possible.

d00nut

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2022, 05:20:01 pm »
I ordered an Artesian Neveis last summer. Because of a production delay they allowed me to make several changes as the unit hadn't gone into production yet. It IS possible.

You ordered it last summer and got it last summer?

Again, as a dealer, they told me flat out... no.  You'll lose your spot.  But what do I know? 

SquireTrelane

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2022, 05:16:14 pm »
Hey, I ordered it last June and it was scheduled for early Sept production. In August my dealer told me there would be a delay of a few weeks. They let me upgrade both the lighting and change the actual color of the spa. Maybe I just got lucky? Anyway, it was delivered in November. Hope this helps.

CanadianSpaTech

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2022, 07:33:28 pm »
FYI.. Artesian and Marquis were recently bought up by a 1.5 billion dollar money fund (Monomoy Capital Partners). Article Jan. 2022 and they will be buying up more to expand the portfolio. Local guy thought he had exclusive rights for the "area" but now has to compete with a large pool store within 5 km. Not sure if it is due to this new ownership but you might see changes. Like any business they want return on investment and might be a little more aggressive on how they get it. Nothing new.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220125005179/en/Monomoy-Acquired-Artesian-Spas-and-Marquis-to-Form-a-Leading-Pool-and-Spa-Wellness-Platform

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2022, 07:33:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42