Brand Specific Forums > Hot Spring Spas

Hot Spring Salt Cartridge?

<< < (3/3)

jonat:
I wasn't clear - this related to online or phone sales. My dealer is a fair distance away and I haven't checked to see what they get for the cartridges. My dealer DOES sell the cartridges separately when I call - at a much higher price than the "program" that also includes the silver cartridge.

Just try to find an online dealer that advertises the salt cartridge openly.

jonat:
Something obviously changed - my dealer is now selling the FreshWater salt cartridges openly on their web store without having to buy anything else. The price is better, too, with a three-pack selling for $299.99 (single is $119.99). They also are having a 20% off sale with coupon code WAREHOUSE2023, so I get three for $240.

Hottubguy:

--- Quote from: jonat on April 15, 2023, 05:02:50 pm ---Something obviously changed - my dealer is now selling the FreshWater salt cartridges openly on their web store without having to buy anything else. The price is better, too, with a three-pack selling for $299.99 (single is $119.99). They also are having a 20% off sale with coupon code WAREHOUSE2023, so I get three for $240.

--- End quote ---

What changed is Watkins is now allowing dealers to sell online whereas before we were not allowed too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version