Brand Specific Forums > Hot Spring Spas

Hot Spring Salt Cartridge?

(1/3) > >>

HotTubLife:
Hot Spring Salt Cartridge?!

What year did they make this switch?! Does anyone know if they still include the wiring for the Ace cell? I want a salt water system, but this salt cartridge nonsense is making me leery. Previously had an Envoy with the Scepter salt cell and it was a maintenance free DREAM. Doesn't look like this new cartridge system affords that. Yikes!

jonat:
I saw no reference to the Ace system in the documentation for my new Jetsetter LX.

cranbiz:
Why not just get a drop in unit? The Saltron Mini has a good reputation and isn't really expensive and the cell lasts for a couple of years.

HotTubLife:
I'm considering a drop-in unit (but would likely go with The Hot Tub Wizard). I have to decide what I think about the aesthetics of it. Thanks for the advice! Much appreciated.

Sammi:
I have the newer salt cartridge system and have no issues and love it. I was suspect the first 4 months but after draining the initial spa fill the system has worked great.  Better than having to replace a salt cell every couple years. My cartridges have lasted about 5 months on average.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version