What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Master Spa TS8.2 Input  (Read 1926 times)

Soakitup

Master Spa TS8.2 Input
« on: November 27, 2021, 10:10:55 pm »
I bought my first ever hot tub yesterday and now I am concerned that maybe I made a bad decision. I would really appreciate any feedback about my purchase. We paid 10,995 for the tub with steps, cover and cover lift. One of the enticing things is that it is in stock and can be delivered in 2 weeks time. But after reading more I want to make sure that this a quality tub that should function well for us for years. Any Master Spa owners out there that can let us know your opinions, that would be so helpful.

Hot Tub Forum

Master Spa TS8.2 Input
« on: November 27, 2021, 10:10:55 pm »

Sam

Re: Master Spa TS8.2 Input
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 03:03:56 pm »
That sounds like a really good price on decent spa.  Performance should be pretty good.  I'm not totally up on their pricing but that sounds like a ridiculous deal.  And, to get it that quickly??  I say you made a perfectly good choice.  Happy hot tubbing.

Soakitup

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 03:36:04 pm »
Thank you Sam for your reply. My Husband and I have been wanting a hot tub for a very very long time. And we were both so happy to finally buy one. I felt confident about our decision to buy a Master Spa, largely due to reading on hot tub university.com; I believed that he was an unbiased and honest hot tub guru and trusted his recommendations. However, after reading more about our chosen model right after we purchased it I discovered that hottub university guy may not be an unbiased source. I read that he owned a master spa tub store. And then found a lot of negative reviews and some alarming stories of people's experiences with Master. If the overwhelming sentiment were to be that this manufacturer does not produce a quality tub then we would cancel the order. We just really hope to buy a tub that will be mostly trouble free for years to come.  I do feel that the store that we purchased the spa from has been in business for many years, has mostly positive reviews, and that they will provide us with good support and expertise after the sale. Fingers crossed!
Eager to hear from some Master Spa owners, the good, bad and the ugly...

CanadianSpaTech

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 05:18:21 pm »
Re Chris Wheatly and Hot tub university. He is paid for the reviews by Manufacturers and IMO looses all credibility. He only promotes MFG's that pay him and rips all others. Researching your dealer and their reputation is as critical as brand or price. A spa is not much good if you can't get timely answers and timely service. 

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 06:36:40 am »
Hot tub university.......sales shill for masterspa. Masterspa, mediocre tub.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 06:36:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42