What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bluetooth Waterproof Speakers  (Read 1901 times)

waterpro

Bluetooth Waterproof Speakers
« on: November 20, 2021, 12:44:39 am »
Curious if anyone has any suggestions on outdoor waterproof Bluetooth speakers.  I'm looking for a permeant speaker solution not portable speakers as I'm planning on mounting them to the fence next to the hot tub. I have an outlet outside that I can plug the speakers into for power, I just need to find some speakers that are Bluetooth compatible and can handle being wet and rained on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Hot Tub Forum

Bluetooth Waterproof Speakers
« on: November 20, 2021, 12:44:39 am »

CanadianSpaTech

Re: Bluetooth Waterproof Speakers
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 08:30:50 am »
Curious if anyone has any suggestions on outdoor waterproof Bluetooth speakers.  I'm looking for a permeant speaker solution not portable speakers as I'm planning on mounting them to the fence next to the hot tub. I have an outlet outside that I can plug the speakers into for power, I just need to find some speakers that are Bluetooth compatible and can handle being wet and rained on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Only one...Make sure anything close to the spa that requires to be plugged in is plugged into a GFCI protection outlet. I see lights hanging over spas or run along a fence right beside the spa all the time that are not plugged into a GFCI and cringe.  This is when ignorance can be deadly...Toaster in the bathtub type deadly

waterpro

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2021, 01:12:49 pm »
Yup, no worries, the outlet is going to be GFCI, plus it will be 5+ feet from the hot tub, at least 2 feet off the ground, and will have the rain guard enclosure so no water can get in. 

I also saw that they make hot tub shutoff switches that also house an additional 110 v outlet in the case.  I'm going to ask my electrician about those as well. 

In either case, the electrician is going to be doing all the work so it will be up to code.

Thank you CanadianSpaTech!

CanadianSpaTech

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2021, 04:17:20 pm »
Enjoy

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2021, 04:17:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42