What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Delivery R7L in 2 days  (Read 2460 times)

nndesai2014

Delivery R7L in 2 days
« on: November 18, 2021, 07:46:55 am »
Hello,
I have R7L being delivered very soon.
Its brand new but was made in 2020 Oct and has been sitting in the store for over a year. 6 months ago it was actually sold but the buyer did not pick it up and now after along wait was sold to me.
The bullfrog manager mentioned there was nothing wrong with it and its not refurbished or anything.
He sold it for 10200 dollars.

My question is Was it wise to just order the new model(at the same price) but is a 4 month wait? I can still cancel my order but he said new models are exactly the same but I will have to wait longer if I want new model.
I don't mind going with 2020 model but I just wasn't sure if this was a bad idea. 2020 model still comes with the same factory warranty stuff.

I know I am asking at last minute and I apologize for that. What would you do?
Any suggestions will be truly appreciated.

Thank you again
Roger

Hot Tub Forum

Delivery R7L in 2 days
« on: November 18, 2021, 07:46:55 am »

A Rai

Re: Delivery R7L in 2 days
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 09:14:30 am »
As long as they are offering you the same warranty, and have told you its the same model/parts/etc, I would say there is no reason to wait and keep with what they've offered you. One for sure way to know if it is a refurb or not is to ask to see the tub wrapped up in its original packaging the manufacturer ships it in. Unless it's a floor model, which in that case the packaging would be removed but still have the same warranty, and the same equipment inside of it.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Delivery R7L in 2 days
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 09:14:30 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42