What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Baqua Spa leaving film on shell of hot tub  (Read 1914 times)

dihtn

Baqua Spa leaving film on shell of hot tub
« on: October 05, 2021, 04:41:10 pm »
We seem to be having issues with Baqua Spa leaving a film on the side of the hot tub.  Water seems to be in balance.  We moved to Baqua Spa after I seemed to develop an issue with bromine based chemicals (itching).  Checking to see if anyone else has had this issue and/or if someone could suggest a different system.  We tried the Frog Stick after I was having the itching issues.  That worked for me but my wife starting having issues with itching.  We have a Royal Spa Sultan spa.

Thank you for your input.

Hot Tub Forum

Baqua Spa leaving film on shell of hot tub
« on: October 05, 2021, 04:41:10 pm »

oliver07

Re: Baqua Spa leaving film on shell of hot tub
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 12:52:45 pm »
As soon as shocking is over, drain your tub. This should help mybkexperience remove much of the bacteria and calcium build up inside the pipes. Once emptied, wipe down the shell of your tub with an All-Purpose cleaner doing your best to clean all areas including jets, and floor of tub.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 12:18:37 pm by oliver07 »

A.O.

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 12:16:58 pm »
And then in my opinion anyway, forget the Baqua, the Bromine and just go chlorine!

https://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/how-do-i-use-chlorine-in-my-spa-or-pool.9670/

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 12:16:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42