What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spatech has left the building, I've reached my setpoint!!  (Read 2310 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Spatech has left the building, I've reached my setpoint!!
« on: September 08, 2021, 05:34:10 pm »
In 1998 I was an outsider who took a job in the hot tub industry. Eventually I found this site and must've felt a need/desire to respond to something (probably someone trying to steer people to his wacko agenda) and never left.

On August 21st at the advanced age of 57 I woke up one day with the desire/ability to abruptly retire (yahoo) and upon further review after 6000+ posts I just don't have much more to say here either lol.

Somewhere on this site used to be a list of posters by number of posts which I wanted to look at to give shout outs to some of the guys here who I've most admired over the years but I can't find it. There are many here who are awesome at what they do and how they do it!!

Its been interesting/satisfying/fun/educational, stay sanitized!!

220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

Spatech has left the building, I've reached my setpoint!!
« on: September 08, 2021, 05:34:10 pm »

CanadianSpaTech

Re: Spatech has left the building, I've reached my setpoint!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 06:07:13 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2021, 07:36:09 pm »
Enjoy retirement!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 10:05:45 am »
3 years ahead of you bud.
Retired

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 03:30:14 pm »
Congrats Man!!! I don't blame you esp. at your age (no offense intended) and I gotta be honest the last 18 months has me contemplating some changes as well even though I'm not near 'traditional' retirement age (I'm 40 years old) I've done with well financially with other 'hobbies' so it's something not far off for me. Enjoy your life every single day is what I would recommend and Good Luck!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 11:30:56 pm »
Every day is friday, except saturday.
Retired

Time Machine Hot Tubs

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2021, 11:39:30 am »
Awwww man....we surely had some great times back in the day!  A whole lotta laughs and some drama from time to time.  I just hate that I had to gravitate away from all of my online shenanigans once I ventured out on my own and started Time Machine Hot Tubs down here in East Texas.  We are up to 2 showrooms and looking at adding a 3rd.  I miss the days when all I had to do was sell a few hot tubs every now and then, but the rest of the time, I could monkey around with Photoshop and Spa Wars and The Hot Tub Pic o the Day and fussing and fighting with trolls!

I wish you nothing but great times and happy days, John.  It was a pleasure to meet you in person the time that I did.  You were always a voice of reason and fairness on this forum and I always enjoyed our interactions, sir.  If you're ever in Texas, cruise on down to Longview and have a Shiner Bock wif me!

Terminator
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 11:47:44 am by Time Machine Hot Tubs »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2021, 04:34:52 pm »
I appreciate the sentiments from all, you guys were great over the years!

Awwww man....we surely had some great times back in the day!  A whole lotta laughs and some drama from time to time.  I just hate that I had to gravitate away from all of my online shenanigans once I ventured out on my own and started Time Machine Hot Tubs down here in East Texas.  We are up to 2 showrooms and looking at adding a 3rd.  I miss the days when all I had to do was sell a few hot tubs every now and then, but the rest of the time, I could monkey around with Photoshop and Spa Wars and The Hot Tub Pic o the Day and fussing and fighting with trolls!

I wish you nothing but great times and happy days, John.  It was a pleasure to meet you in person the time that I did.  You were always a voice of reason and fairness on this forum and I always enjoyed our interactions, sir.  If you're ever in Texas, cruise on down to Longview and have a Shiner Bock wif me!

Terminator

Wow a Termy showing as well, I'm honored! We sure had some good times on here, some of them half-way serious too!!

I definitely plan to travel. I've got 3 adult kids, 10 siblings, 30+ nieces/nephews so I've got family in most states, including a couple in yours. If I'm ever in your red-neck of the woods I'd definitely look you up!

220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2021, 04:34:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42