What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ozone worth it?  (Read 3093 times)

waterpro

Ozone worth it?
« on: August 29, 2021, 03:04:36 am »
We're about to buy a Bullfrog A7 or A8 and we're trying to figure out if the ozone option is worth it? They actually have two options.  The Wellspring Ozone and the EOS (Enhanced Ozone System). 

Curious if A) you guys think Ozone is worth it.  And then B) if you do, is the EOS that much better than the regular Wellspring Ozone? 

We've been to a few dealers and we're getting all sorts of different information.  Dealer A says the EOS is a complete waste of money and the canisters go back prematurely so we'll be constantly shelling out money to replace the filters.  Dealer B says they love EOS and they put it on all their hot tubs. Then I go to Hot Tub University and Chris Wheatley completely bags on ALL Ozone machines.

I'm just not sure what to believe so figured I'd ask you guys.

I guess another question would be, is there any downsides to ozone? I thought I read they're bad for your covers as they break down the fabric faster.  Well, and I thought I heard you don't want to breath it either when you first lift the cover off the hot tub.

Again, just not sure what to believe.  Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Ozone worth it?
« on: August 29, 2021, 03:04:36 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42