What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: strong  (Read 1552 times)

roll

strong
« on: August 21, 2021, 03:32:31 pm »
My wife wanted a hot tub. I went to a local pool spa place the only one we have. It's a very small town. I wanted to buy local for the service end. Well, 10 month wait. My wife ordered one from Sam's. She ordered it and had it sent to my work. We have a forklift and have a crew that delivers for our shop. It took about a month to receive. We hooked it up and the wife is happy.
 8 months later I think the keypad went out because it just doesn't press right and the bubbler and one of the pumps don't work. It has a Warranty so I call STRONG. She asks my name and address and I tell her. She says that's not the address she has. I tell her I forgot I had it sent to my work because we have a forklift.  Hold, please! Sir your warranty is now voided. WTF! Because I sent it to my work instead of it being unloaded at the end of the drive at my house my warranty is now voided. What a joke. That little 4 bottom keypad is 380 dollars. The repairman from another town and state doesn't want to come, but because STRONG did me wrong he will come for 75.00 service charge (not bad) but 180.00 an hour. So I know he'll have to come twice because he doesn't stock STRONG PARTS.
 The moral of the story buy local even if you have to wait. Don't buy a STRONG if you want a warranty. Read the fine print, because it did say they would void the warranty unless you got their permission to move it.
Any ideas?

Hot Tub Forum

strong
« on: August 21, 2021, 03:32:31 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: strong
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 07:40:06 am »
Plenty of stories on here about Strong Spas.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: strong
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 07:40:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42