What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Which Model is Better?  (Read 2111 times)

Goede

Which Model is Better?
« on: August 18, 2021, 07:03:28 pm »
Hi,

I am between 3 models, hoping someone has experience with these or solid feedback

1. Cal Spa Escape Tropical EC-739B

2. Tropic Seas Spas (Artesian) Kona

3. Marquis Celebrity Vegas

Any help is much appreciated

Hot Tub Forum

Which Model is Better?
« on: August 18, 2021, 07:03:28 pm »

cranbiz

Re: Which Model is Better?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 09:36:28 am »
Out of the 3, I like the Marquis and the Tropic Seas. Both have good insulation packages and self supporting shells. The quality of those are in my opinion, a little better than the Cal Spa. Not saying the Cal Spa is horrible though. All 3 use Balboa spa packs, which is a plus in my mind.

Can you sit in any of them to see how you fit? Is it possible to wet test any of them? This is a big purchase, you want to make sure that you are comfortable in the tub. You may find that one has a seat depth that you find more comfortable than another, that one may feel less crowded than another, etc.

Feel out the dealer too. Do they service in house what they sell? Do others have good experiences with the dealer? These are important as your dealer is your lifeline. Warranty is covered by the dealer, so you want a responsive, factory trained tech and if the dealer is not a good one, these become nightmares.

Personally, I have an Artesian and a great dealer. Granted, I have not had it long (3 months now) but my dealer has been responsive in answering questions and my one interaction with the service Dept has been spectacular. Prompt response to my call and they walked me through the process of getting rid of an air lock condition in one pump quickly and professionally. This is what you want from your dealer, no matter which tub you buy. I'm very impressed with the quality of my Artesian and use it 5-6 nights a week.

MarKee

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 12:56:21 pm »
The Marquis Vegas is one of my favorite models.  I love how it has one entire side of higher seating.  I also like the open footwell (not a huge fan of the domes in the middle of the footwell).

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 12:56:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42