What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Looking for a narrow tub that caters for tall people.  (Read 1463 times)

Joylove

Looking for a narrow tub that caters for tall people.
« on: August 07, 2021, 03:14:40 am »
I’m 6’2” and want a tub that is able to massage the tops of my shoulders from above (master spa twilight, Caldera Utopia have this) and is sized at 6’ or less on one edge. Also I’d like a great foot and calf massage.

The Masters 8.2 lounge seat is perfect for me. It’s deep enough for my shoulders to be almost submerged with my head on a pillow, it has a thigh massage in the lounger, boosters for a sturdy foot massage and a bonus of wrist massagers. Buuuut it’s 8’ x 8’.

Every tub that drops below 7’ quickly drops something like the top-down neck massage and it’s like arrrrgh! Tall people don’t always have space for 7’x7’ or 8’x8’ tubs!

Are there any 6’ x anything’ tubs that still have a decent seat for tall people with shoulder stress?

Hot Tub Forum

Looking for a narrow tub that caters for tall people.
« on: August 07, 2021, 03:14:40 am »

cranbiz

Re: Looking for a narrow tub that caters for tall people.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 09:34:00 am »
Going to be a tough find. The other issue with shorter side length tubs is the depth of water. Many are 32"-36" deep, which, at 6'2" might be a problem. Can you fit 78" one way?

Possibly at 68" on one side, something like the Artesian South Seas 743D might do it. I don't think it has true neck jets but it does have shoulder jets.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Looking for a narrow tub that caters for tall people.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 09:34:00 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42