What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Finally got our Crown Epic!  (Read 3976 times)

BaggerJay

Finally got our Crown Epic!
« on: July 29, 2021, 08:55:08 am »
We love it! I have to finish the enclosure now that the tub is in. I will be adding a roof.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 08:57:07 am by BaggerJay »

Hot Tub Forum

Finally got our Crown Epic!
« on: July 29, 2021, 08:55:08 am »

cranbiz

Re: Finally got our Crown Epic!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 10:23:50 am »
Nice. Now enjoy.

badfish

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 09:33:18 am »
Hi - I'm curious about the epic and the lounger it has.  We usually sit 4 adults in 4 corners in my neighbors Sundance Optima and it's a good setup for chatting.   I was looking at the euphoria given it seems closer to this setup, but supply is short.  There is an epic available and I wonder how this setup works for 4 adults?  Lots of space to sit and chat or is the lounger awkward placement wise?

Also, any thoughts on how it works for tall people?  I'm 6'3 and not sure if I'll fit well in it and seems a shame to be locked out of a seat in my own tub ;-).   I can't find one in stock anywhere to validate these concerns thanks to C19 so hoping for some second hand info?

Thanks!

badfish

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2021, 06:23:54 pm »
Forum not super busy ;-).

Went to see a Vector v94 today and ordered one on the spot.  Loved the size and the layout is very cool with the big volcano jet in the footwell.  Seems a very good spa for a party oriented back yard - lots of seats, various heights, good jets etc.

Have never seen a Crown spa and probably would like them but this one nets out a bunch cheaper and really is already at the top of my budget (over 20k CAD tax in w/ Microsilk).    Really wanted the Microsilk option to help with some skin challenges so had to order custom.  Delivery for April '22 target.

Now need to figure out the pad.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2021, 06:52:09 pm »
Forum not super busy ;-).

Went to see a Vector v94 today and ordered one on the spot.  Loved the size and the layout is very cool with the big volcano jet in the footwell.  Seems a very good spa for a party oriented back yard - lots of seats, various heights, good jets etc.

Have never seen a Crown spa and probably would like them but this one nets out a bunch cheaper and really is already at the top of my budget (over 20k CAD tax in w/ Microsilk).    Really wanted the Microsilk option to help with some skin challenges so had to order custom.  Delivery for April '22 target.

Now need to figure out the pad.

I like the V94. Nice tub with a good layout. Hope you get it in April as Marquis has been unpredictable with timelines given to us dealers. Finally have one of those on the way to me for a customer.

JustSoakinItup.

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2021, 04:49:26 pm »
I am looking at the same tub Crown Epic, with Microsilk and the light package. Getting quoted $15,800 here in De. Looking at April delivery if we're lucky.

I feel like that is at the higher end of the spectrum but with the way things are with the supply chain I guess it is what it is?

Thoughts?

JT

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2021, 10:15:59 pm »
I am looking at the same tub Crown Epic, with Microsilk and the light package. Getting quoted $15,800 here in De. Looking at April delivery if we're lucky.

I feel like that is at the higher end of the spectrum but with the way things are with the supply chain I guess it is what it is?

Thoughts?

JT

That’s actually a very aggressive price for that tub. My pricing is over that without microsilk. Timelines are seeming to get a bit better but don’t be shocked if dealer doesn’t have a answer on when I might be in and then bam it shows up. I had a few tubs show up that I didn’t expect for a couple more months.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2021, 10:15:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42