What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Down East OHS code  (Read 18251 times)

SpencerC

Down East OHS code
« on: June 27, 2021, 08:17:09 pm »
I have an older Down East hot tub that has run relatively flawlessly for many years. Tub was left hot for many days and received OHS code. Opened the lid, cooled off, turned off the breaker. Tub cooled. Started receiving DR code. Tub was full of water, pulled and cleaned the filter, used hose down filter port, cleaned intake screens, tub would run without asking it to heat, when asked to heat DR code again. ?Turned off breaker and tried again. Now it is back to OHS code when going through primer mode. Tub is very cool. When it was going thru primer the temp readout would change upon various startups…sometimes accurate, like 80 degrees, sometimes falsely high, like 113.

Upon startup I receive these values during primer mode on readout: 100 (temp?), 113 (temp?), 3 (# of pumps?), and 240 (voltage?) agin, spa is NOT hot

Now will only start in OHS code “mode” only and it cycles thru pump one for about 3 seconds then shuts down…over and over. I have three pumps and no circulation pump (I think pump one does the circulating). All pumps work fine when activated. Heater seems to get slightly warm when going off and on in OHS “mode” but hard to tell as it doesn’t stay on for more than 2-3 seconds.

Is this a temp sensor problem, circuit board problem? Should I replace both? 

Is there a way to “reset” the temp?

Thanks,

Spencer

Hot Tub Forum

Down East OHS code
« on: June 27, 2021, 08:17:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42