What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Cantabria - Certain Jets Turning Off After 10 Seconds  (Read 1870 times)

AnderSuitt

We got our Cantabria a week ago. We finally decided to figure out the lounger the other night. When we turn on pump 3 which controls the lounger jets, they all come on normally. After about 10 seconds, the neck, upper back and lower back jets stop. The leg and feet jets work as intended. We've tried all of the sequences, but nothing has helped. If we turn the pump off then back on, they will once again turn on for 10 seconds then turn off. Any ideas what might cause this? Sent a message to the dealer, but if it's an easy/obvious fix, I'd rather just take care of it.

Hot Tub Forum

d00nut

Re: Caldera Cantabria - Certain Jets Turning Off After 10 Seconds
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 12:20:31 pm »
That sounds like a sequencer issue.  I've never seen one fail before, but if the jets are working for 10 seconds, and then turn off, clearly it is working.  Typical changes between the sections is 15,10, or 5 seconds depending on the speed you have it set, and I think 5 of the 6 sequences all start with the neck and jets.

Does it just never come on again?  Most sequences have 4-5 sections, so if it turns off after 10 seconds, give it another 50, and it turns on again.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Caldera Cantabria - Certain Jets Turning Off After 10 Seconds
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 12:20:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42