What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vitaspa Prestige 500  (Read 1695 times)

jk3256

Vitaspa Prestige 500
« on: June 11, 2021, 06:11:09 pm »
Greetings,
I'm looking for some infromation on this particular tub.  I have searched about every which way and can't find anything that is new eiter review, video or feedback.  This tub seems to have everything we need at a price that is much lower than other comparable brands and models.  The thing that scares me is not finding "this stinks...." or "I can't believe its this much cheaper..." type of articles.  Anyway thanks for taking the time to read and any information is appreciated.  I've rarely have ever been in a hot tub much less shopped for  one.

Thank you

Hot Tub Forum

Vitaspa Prestige 500
« on: June 11, 2021, 06:11:09 pm »

cranbiz

Re: Vitaspa Prestige 500
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 11:10:52 am »
I looked at Vita Spa's. They looked nice but where I was bothered was in the insulation and a lack of a self supporting shell. Depending on where you live, insulation may or may not be as important. If in the north, insulation is very important, the south not quite so much. A shell that has lots of supports bracing the shell will end up cracking eventually while a strong, self supporting shell is way less prone to the shell cracking. I also didn't have confidence in the dealer. There are many people have Vita Spa's and are happy with them. Go look at them, sit in them, have the dealer pull the covers so you can see whats under there. In my opinion, Balboa controls are better than Gecko controls but Gecko is better than no name Chinese or even proprietary controls. Don't get caught up in jet count. Look for tubs with larger diameter jets over ones with lots of small jets.

The dealer is probably the most important thing to look for. A bad dealer makes your warranty practically useless where a good dealer takes out the worry of resolving problems that might crop up down the road. If you have a bad dealer locally and a great dealer 50-100 miles away, think seriously about buying from that dealer as long as they will service your area.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Vitaspa Prestige 500
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 11:10:52 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42