What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tiger River Siberian Model L  (Read 2573 times)

kaizmoto1489

Tiger River Siberian Model L
« on: June 08, 2021, 12:43:00 am »
My Cleaning Bestie: The Powered Lift-Away Nr96

Have you heard anything new? Let me tell you something juicy. One of the best vacuum cleaner brands – Shark, is not only producing practical shark navigator lift upright vacuum, but they are also giving us flexible canister vacuums! I didn't know that Sharks also has a canister vacuum until I was looking for one to deal with my multi-kinds of floor house. The Powered Lift-away NR96 just popped off in random canister vacuum cleaner ratings, and now this baby and I become cleaning best friend since it gets all the cleaning tasks done in no time!

Lightweight & powerful

When it comes to a canister vacuum, the thing that makes you worry the most must be their weights. Even with top 10 vacuum cleaners with excellent suction power and various attachments that are too heavy, people hesitate to choose them. Carrying a heavy vacuum upon the stair, cleaning the high top of the furniture would be a nightmare that no household want to face. But with this one, not only don't you have to worry about its weight but also, as its name suggests, this canister vacuum has the lift-away option! The lift-away option is Shark's signature since day one, but people tend to be familiar with this feature equipped in an upright vacuum. Still, Shark's manufacturer decides to put it in their lightweight canister vacuum to make it even more portable. As I mentioned above, my house has different kinds of floor, including stairs, carpeted floor, hardwood floor… that's why the vacuum's weight and suction power are the first two things I consider when buying a new vacuum in my house. Besides this baby's mighty suction power that can work effectively on carpeted floor, its lift-away feature, which allows me to detach the vacuum's body from the caddy, makes it easier to carry up the stairs. You don't need to stay for extra minutes in the gym to carry your vacuum around the house.

Convenient design

One more thing that makes me fall in love with this vacuum is that its design is all about convenience. Best vacuum cleaner brands should know about all the cleaner's struggles while doing the cleaning tasks, and it seems like my best friend knows it all! You can imagine all the bending up and down just to hit that button on the canister vacuum body for a slight adjustment in suction power. With this one, you don't have to worry about it anymore. NR96 is designed with two power settings located on the machine to clean, stop, hit the buttons with your feet, and move on. Moreover, this baby also has the boarded fingertip control on the handle. You can easily adjust the suction power with it.

Canister vacuums are corded vacuums, so you are right to worry about the tripping situation while carrying the vacuum around the house. But I just told you, my bestie knows it all. Since the NR96 is designed with an automatic cord rewind feature for the 23-foot long cord, you can carry the vacuum anywhere. Not worrying about the line is not long enough. The stretched cord is lying everywhere and makes you trip since it would automatically rewind when needed.

See Page: Best Vacuum Cleaner Reviews

I must admit that both canister and upright vacuums can do the cleaning job very well. Still, when it comes to flexibility and versatility, the canister vacuums are such a better choice. If your house is just like mine, a mix of bare floors, carpeting, and stairs, this baby would meet your expectation!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 04:23:40 am by kaizmoto1489 »

Hot Tub Forum

Tiger River Siberian Model L
« on: June 08, 2021, 12:43:00 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42