What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Feedback on Bahamas Spa  (Read 1614 times)

LA12189

Feedback on Bahamas Spa
« on: June 05, 2021, 06:37:28 pm »
A local dealer has this model: http://bahamaspas.net/phone/tranquility-harbor.html going for $6,199.
Are there any owners or experts who can provide feedback on quality of this make?

TIA!

Hot Tub Forum

Feedback on Bahamas Spa
« on: June 05, 2021, 06:37:28 pm »

CanadianSpaTech

Re: Feedback on Bahamas Spa
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 07:52:07 am »
Relabeled Dynasty Spas. Personally I have always liked Dynasty Spas for their jets and layouts. Build quality has slipped a bit in recent years but I find that a high percentage of negative posts about the brand are dealer related and not factory related. People often get the 2 confused. As production costs have gone up and up in recent years it is often at the expense of build quality to keep prices down. This is across the board and not just Dynasty. To this day the Dynasty Spa Poseidon is my favorite spa of all. I have had over 100 spas go through my backyard of every make and model and have had close to a dozen Poseidon models and always regret selling them and not keeping one for myself. 

Spend as much or more time researching the dealer and their reputation then brand or price. All spas will require service at some point and you want to be sure your dealer will back the product they sell and not rape you with high call out fees and or shoddy service.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 02:42:56 pm »
As stated above it is made by Dynasty Spas out of Tennessee, up until recently I have sold the larger more 'loaded' (stereo, 3 pumps, WiFi, etc) model from this under the Dynasty name. Not a bad spa for the price, the 'spa mold' is a bit dated so the interior space is tight so don't expect to put 6 people in that spa but again not a bad tub for the price.  Good Luck!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 02:42:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42