What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Freshwater Salt Cartridge Lifespan Experiences  (Read 1281 times)

Olivia23

Re: Freshwater Salt Cartridge Lifespan Experiences
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2021, 02:54:22 pm »
That's good to hear. I'm getting ready to put a down payment on a Hot Springs Envoy and I've been debating about taking off the Freshwater system because of all the issues people are having. I really want the saltwater system since everyone says it feels so much better on your skin but I wonder if it's worth the headache and the cost.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2021, 02:54:22 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2021, 04:23:21 pm »
That's good to hear. I'm getting ready to put a down payment on a Hot Springs Envoy and I've been debating about taking off the Freshwater system because of all the issues people are having. I really want the saltwater system since everyone says it feels so much better on your skin but I wonder if it's worth the headache and the cost.

This is where good dealers come shine. Its interesting how it seems phosphates are key to getting this to work properly but a good dealer should be setting up the customer to win on water care no matter the system being used. Discuss all of this with your dealer in detail and see if it seems like they'll be a good guide, sometimes its not the salesperson but someone else at teh dealer who knows this area best (hopefully its everyone there but not always).

Its great to get info here but the dealer should be directing you from the moment the spa is delivered (or even beforehand really) rather than you learning here after you've been struggling in your back yard. When products are new dealers have to learn as well but its not like this was unveiled last month. We all say how important the dealer is in the customer satisfaction area and this is an example.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2021, 04:23:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2021, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42