What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog X8 or Similar  (Read 2351 times)

Hoff70

Bullfrog X8 or Similar
« on: April 20, 2021, 06:24:36 pm »
Hi All-

It's been awhile since my last post. I just sold my house, where I left my Jacuzzi 2-245 as a part of the deal. I have to say, I bought a Jacuzzi for the brand name and for the dealer who sold it to me. In less than 3 years of ownership I had the temp sensor fail twice, both of which the dealer replaced under warranty, but this has left a fairly bad taste in my mouth on the brand.

So, here I am in a new place hot tub shopping again. I'm interested in the Bullfrog X8 and got a price quote $7700 for choice or $8200 for premier. Firstly, I understand premier has more jets and better lights, is it worth it?

Any other brands with similar specs I should be considering in the same ballpark of that pricing?

Given current lead times are delivery in December, wet testing is going to be a challenge, but I'll be doing what I can to do so. I'm a little limited on various dealers in my area, but I'd like to make this an investment for the next 10 years or so.

Open to any advice and... am I wrong on Jacuzzi? Even the service tech had told me that a lot of their parts are now outsourced to China, etc. It's a bummer.

Thanks all!

Hoff

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog X8 or Similar
« on: April 20, 2021, 06:24:36 pm »

Sam

Re: Bullfrog X8 or Similar
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 01:39:26 pm »
That's an absurdly low price for an X8

Its_Shaun

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 09:28:05 am »
I have now had my x8 for 1.5 years and at the time it was an upgrade to get the added foot jets and additional led lighting in the tub but didn't know it was called 'premier' but assuming this is the same upgrade I have to say that I am glad I added it. Even though my salesman didn't push the upgrade too hard I personally like the added lights as well as the foot jets too. My thought is that if I am going to be using the tub for many years I wouldn't want to regret adding these additional upgrades for a relatively small price so well worth it to me.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 09:28:05 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42