What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Epic vs Sundance Maxxus  (Read 1869 times)

BRinTO

Marquis Epic vs Sundance Maxxus
« on: April 15, 2021, 03:46:53 pm »
Hi there, we've narrowed our search down to the Marquis Epic vs Sundance Maxxus. Pricing is pretty similar, so I'm curious if there's anything else I should be looking at. I think I like the microsilk option on the Marquis, but not sure that's enough to pick Marquis.

Any thoughts would be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Epic vs Sundance Maxxus
« on: April 15, 2021, 03:46:53 pm »

MarKee

Re: Marquis Epic vs Sundance Maxxus
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 03:54:53 am »
I would do the Marquis. Marquis made in US vs Sundance Mexico. Both good spas but Marquis is a notch up in my opinion. MicroSilk is an awesome thing to have as well.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 01:37:19 pm »
Jacuzzi fans will point one way, Marquis fans another and that's to be expected but in reality those are 2 good models. If wet testing is not an option (and it almost never is right now) then the next thing I think you should consider is whether either of the 2 dealers stands out vs the other relative to being there for you after the sale. If you get a better feeling with one of the dealers, I'd go in that direction. That's far more important than whether or not use buy into Microsilk (IMHO)!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 01:37:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42