What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Nordic Warrior XL or Crown XL?  (Read 2453 times)

davetherave

Nordic Warrior XL or Crown XL?
« on: April 13, 2021, 07:25:14 pm »
I've been calling around trying to get a round tub (based in SoCal) most are ordered up until the end of the year. I found a dealer who sells Nordics who has a Warrior XL coming in July and a Crown XL coming in Aug. I want the white and cedar finish which they can do.

Wondering on people's thoughts on if one is much better than the other? It will just be 2 of us using it 90% of the time. Not that bothered about having certain jets, it's more to relax in than any hydro therapy kind of thing.

Warrior XL I was quoted $6873
Crown XL quoted $7497.
They comes with the cover, steps, lights, chemicals, delivery. (hook up not included if it's 220V).
That seems high to me but I guess i'm in a location where prices are higher, and the demand is insane.

I'm leaning towards the Warrior XL as it's cheaper, potentially I could get the 110V and not have to hook up 220. I was told that being in a hot climate that it might lose only 1 degree if I'm in it for an hour on 110V so it's not an issue and I don't probably need 220V. I don't know if it will affect the Jet pressure though? Be great to hear thoughts on this.

The Warrior XL will also turn up one month earlier which is nice, but not a huge deal if I'm waiting some time as it is.
The both look the same size to me it seems too.

Any advice would be amazing.
Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Nordic Warrior XL or Crown XL?
« on: April 13, 2021, 07:25:14 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Nordic Warrior XL or Crown XL?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 09:26:06 pm »
It’s not really high at all. Nordic had a pretty sizable price increase about a week ago and the cedar upgrade is pretty substantial. Judging by your needs you will probably be fine with the Warrior XL

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Nordic Warrior XL or Crown XL?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 09:26:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42