What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vaccine relief!  (Read 3986 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Vaccine relief!
« on: March 20, 2021, 01:55:59 pm »
All, I got my 2nd Pfizer - Covid vaccination yesterday.   In the 17 years or so I have been a member here, I have enjoyed how we have kept this forum politics free.    24 hours later I was just a little achy each time.  The hottub has a pure blessing both times.  Very good relief!

Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Vaccine relief!
« on: March 20, 2021, 01:55:59 pm »

ejj

Re: Vaccine relief!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 03:11:05 pm »
Congrats on the vax. I’m teaching in-person, so I got my 2nd a few weeks ago.  My Moderna shot hammered me the day after, but all good on day 3. 

It’s sad that the vaccine has been so politicized. 😕

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 04:49:12 pm »
I'm waiting on my second Moderna shot, couple weeks away. The first shot was smooth and my arm wasn't painful even the second day except when I pressed on the injection site to test it so I stopped doing thet. Even if the second shot takes me a day to get over it, as some people find, its still better than getting the actual virus and its potential problems!!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 10:47:21 pm »
I was in my local pub the other day and 4 of the 9 of us there were vaccinated. (herd immunity) I got my second shot Feb 3rd
Retired

ejj

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 11:04:37 pm »
I'm waiting on my second Moderna shot, couple weeks away. The first shot was smooth and my arm wasn't painful even the second day except when I pressed on the injection site to test it so I stopped doing thet. Even if the second shot takes me a day to get over it, as some people find, its still better than getting the actual virus and its potential problems!!

Same experience. First Moderna was sore arm. Second shot was chills and back aches.

Sammi

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2021, 11:47:40 pm »
Received the J&J shot a week ago. Other than a self induced headache all was good. My spouse was supper tired the day after and a slight headache. 

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2021, 11:43:29 am »
Got the Moderna vax. First one no issues besides sore arm. After the Second dose in late January,it took about a day before I felt like I got hit with a ton of bricks. Lasted about 36 hrs, muscle aches, headache and nausea. Lots of people here in upstate NY had pretty much the same reaction. All good now  ;D

CanadianSpaTech

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2021, 11:59:16 am »
At the speed we are vaccinated here in Canada it will be sometime in 2026 before I get a shot

bud16415

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2021, 02:51:52 pm »
Had covid19 last Halloween and it was like a bad cold that lasted about 4 days. Had my second Pfizer 2 weeks ago so I should be good to go now. Last year and this year I had flu shots 2 dose shingles shot and pneumonia shot. The pneumonia hit me the worst. Both covid shots I didn’t know I had them except for sore shoulder both times.

I agree the hot tub makes everything feel better.   

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2021, 01:50:10 pm »

Reminds me of that old joke,  "Doctor, it hurts when I do this."
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2021, 01:51:43 pm »
At the speed we are vaccinated here in Canada it will be sometime in 2026 before I get a shot

I've been wondering why they are so far behind. (I'm in total ignorance on the subject, but I want the border open again.

CanadianSpaTech

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2021, 02:20:31 pm »

I've been wondering why they are so far behind. (I'm in total ignorance on the subject, but I want the border open again.

Well thanks to America LOANING Canada 1.5 million doses of the AstraZenaca Vaccine... you know the one they have trillions of doses of but haven't approved because it will likely give you blood clots... I get the first shot tomorrow. This will likely be my last post so Ya'll can kiss my...

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2021, 03:14:57 pm »

Well thanks to America LOANING Canada 1.5 million doses of the AstraZenaca Vaccine... you know the one they have trillions of doses of but haven't approved because it will likely give you blood clots... I get the first shot tomorrow. This will likely be my last post so Ya'll can kiss my...

This is the latest I saw "In total, 30 people out of 18 million vaccinated by 24 March had these clots."

If accurate that's 1 in every 600,000 and whiles its not zero, chances are you'll be ok plus I believe those doses were sent at the request of Canada, I don't think the US is forcing them on you.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

CanadianSpaTech

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2021, 06:02:26 pm »
Pretty sue I'm going to be #31...lol What I wrote was tongue in cheek. I am grateful for the loan and to be one shot closer to the other side of this nightmare.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2021, 06:02:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42