What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Considering a Jacuzzi Soul Play Plug & Play  (Read 3679 times)

Fireman_MCK

Considering a Jacuzzi Soul Play Plug & Play
« on: March 28, 2021, 07:48:02 am »
I'm considering getting a new Jacuzzi Soul Play Plug & Play.

https://www.jacuzzi.com/en-us/soul-square-lounge/JV78L.html

It will be my very first hot tub. I have a few question and would love to hear from you:

• The local dealer has one coming in June in Night Sparkle/Black color. I was told that because of the water metals, a water mark is almost certain at the water line. Since this will be a dark (black) color, it will be noticeable and I will need to keep washing it off every week or so. If I choose a white color, then it won't be noticeable, but still should wipe it down from time to time. Anyone with a dark/black color shell have experience they can share?
  • This seems to be the same design as the Dream Maker Cabana 2500L. The Soul is being sold for basically $5,000 out the door, delivered with cover, lifter, steps and chemical startup kit. The Cabana is sold for $7500 in the same configuration. I don't understand why they are selling basically the same hot tub, slightly different but for $2500 more.
  • The local dealer has one coming in June in Night Sparkle/Black color. I was told that because of the water metals, a water mark is almost certain at the water line. Since this will be a dark (black) color, it will be noticeable and I will need to keep washing it off every week or so. If I choose a white color, then it won't be noticeable, but still should wipe it down from time to time. Anyone with a dark/black color shell have experience they can share?
  • I was worried that the rotomolded shell of the Soul will feel not as nice as the smooth acrylic of say a J235. I am mostly going to be using the lounger chair. I'm told that with water in the tub I should not really feel any different. I am not able to wet test these (limited supply with dealers these days). Any insight on this?

I'm hoping to make a final decision in the next few days and purchase one! It's been a long wait for me to have the space and the finances to finally get a hot tub for some relaxation and enjoyment!

MCK

Hot Tub Forum

Considering a Jacuzzi Soul Play Plug & Play
« on: March 28, 2021, 07:48:02 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42