What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Rhythm vs Flash  (Read 3211 times)

usleer

Hot Springs Rhythm vs Flash
« on: March 25, 2021, 10:56:29 pm »
I am looking at buying my first hot tub and the local dealer sells Hot Springs.  I don't have the price on the Flash, but the Rhythm is about $8k.  Is it worth it to spend the extra (~$2k?) for the Flash?  I would ultimately prefer to pay less than $8k but I don't have many options in my area other than Vita which is priced about the same.  With that said, should I shop online or stick with a local dealer?  Thank you.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Rhythm vs Flash
« on: March 25, 2021, 10:56:29 pm »

castletonia

Re: Hot Springs Rhythm vs Flash
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 02:13:52 pm »
In my opinion, your local options are your only options.  A hot tub is a big purchase and all of your premium brands only sell through a network of dealers.  If you can buy it online, you are likely dealing with a low end manufacturer and you're not getting much if any support after the sale.

With that being said, I am a Hot Spring dealer.  Your quoted price on the Rhythm is a bit less than my price and I charge a $3k premium for the Flash.  Depending on your wants and needs, the Flash can absolutely be worth the difference or it may not be.  If you value the better therapy and more control of your therapy,  then the Flash may be for you.  If the better energy efficiency, longer warranty, or saltwater compatibility are important, then the Flash could be for you.  I would need to know more before I could say the Flash is better suited for you.  What are your expectations from the hot tub?

Brand preferences aside, you should buy the hot tub that best meets your needs.  If you don't know your needs or either brand could meet them, then buy from the dealer who is more trustworthy.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hot Springs Rhythm vs Flash
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 02:13:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42