What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Island Spas - Nevis & Antigua  (Read 3600 times)

SquireTrelane

Artesian Island Spas - Nevis & Antigua
« on: March 22, 2021, 03:57:04 pm »
Hi Everyone,

First post of Hot Tub Forum career! I'm up here in Connecticut doing my research into which tub will grace my soon to be completed mancave patio.

In the course of perusing these forums I've noticed positive posts about Artesian Spas. "Quality" and "Bang for the buck" among them. Either the Nevis or Antigua would fit my needs and I was wondering if you guys might have an opinion on either, both, more opinions on Artesian in general, or alternatives to these spas. I've been quoted $9,800 & $11,600 respectively, including cover lift, steps, chemicals and delivery. I have other questions too, but this is a decent start.

Thanks to you all. Happy to be aboard.

Squire
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 05:45:14 pm by SquireTrelane »

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Island Spas - Nevis & Antigua
« on: March 22, 2021, 03:57:04 pm »

cranbiz

Re: Artesian Island Spas - Nevis & Antigua
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 10:25:50 am »
If you have the space, the Antigua is a slightly larger tub, it's 84"x84" where the Nevis is a 78"x84" tub. Other than that, the models are exactly the same. The extra space is really noticeable in the foot well.

I went with the Nevis because my opening in the sun room is only 81", I would have gone with an 84'x84" tub if I could have got it in the house.

I believe my dealer was only $400-$600 higher on the Antigua but that was also in January. Looking at the MSRP's that I found, that is about right if equipped the same. Things have probably changed since then and your market will dictate dealer sell prices. What options are in the tubs? Crystal AOP or another AOP system? Ozone? FROG@ease? Waterfall upgrades or LED upgrades? I'm thinking the Antigua you are being quoted has more options configured than the Nevis.

All of these will increase the price. Not knowing how the tub is configured makes it hard to advise if the price is good.

The base Nevis, 33 jet, no footblaster and no upgrades has a MSRP of $7599, the base Antigua in the same base Nevis configuration has a MSRP of $7999.

SquireTrelane

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 01:38:30 pm »
Hi Cranbiz,

So the Nevis price includes the Frog, dual foot blaster, Dynabrite,Dynamite, waterfall, stairs, coverlifter, chemicals and delivery. I'm thinking it's not a bad deal but still looking to do the best I can. Thx bud.

cranbiz

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 02:45:32 pm »
So it's a 45 DFB with the options like the one I'm waiting on.  You are right, I don't think it's a smok'in deal but it's fair.

Titus174

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2022, 10:41:53 am »
Hey squire.. I realize this is an old post but just wondering. Which model you went with.. I'm in the New York city area.. and was shopping  Artesian Spas particularly the Nevis. What was the price you were quoted

Sam

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2022, 03:26:09 pm »
Hey squire.. I realize this is an old post but just wondering. Which model you went with.. I'm in the New York city area.. and was shopping  Artesian Spas particularly the Nevis. What was the price you were quoted

Just an fyi, prices have gone up significantly in our industry since this thread started so any quote from back then would be way off now.

SquireTrelane

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2022, 10:52:33 am »
Hi Sam,

Thanks for that input. My bro is also interested in a new spa, so I'll be interested to know how much there gone up.

SquireTrelane

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2022, 10:57:55 am »

Hey Titus,

Just saw your post, sorry for the late response. I bought the Nevis and it's absolutely fantastic. I'm actually not far from NYC (Connecticut) so we'd be using it in similar conditions. I believe that all in I ended up just over 10k....like 10.3k. Only 3 people in my family and it's more than perfect for us. Did you settle on a tub?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2022, 10:57:55 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42