Brand Specific Forums > Hot Spring Spas

Hot Springs Prism

(1/2) > >>

John2007:
Hello,

I have been searching this forum for a couple days now, searching for an idea of a fair price for a Hot Springs Prism, but haven't found anything since 2018.

I was quoted $15,400 delivered, setup, cover, and steps today which seems a bit high to me. Can I wheel and deal with these guys?

A little background, this is my first hot tub purchase. Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

cranbiz:
Might be tough. Tubs are in short supply and anything that is readily available will most likely be at a premium price. If paying cash, you might have a bit of movement as opposed to financing.

Of course, it doesn't hurt to try.

castletonia:
That is very good price and if that includes tax, even more so.  I'm over $1,000 more before tax so unless you are in a very competitive market, or you dealer is desperate for a sale, then I wouldn't expect they would negotiate.  You can ask, the worst they can do is say no.

Spatech_tuo:

--- Quote from: castletonia on March 22, 2021, 04:25:38 pm ---That is very good price and if that includes tax, even more so.  I'm over $1,000 more before tax so unless you are in a very competitive market, or you dealer is desperate for a sale, then I wouldn't expect they would negotiate.  You can ask, the worst they can do is say no.

--- End quote ---

Even if its a good deal, ask! The offer of cash can't hurt!

John2007:
Thanks everyone!

They said that was their cash price and couldn't move from it. Unfortunately, it is just too much for us. We really wanted a salt water spa but I guess we'll have to look elsewhere or wait for the 10 month back log to catch up and maybe some fall deals to hit...

Thanks again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version