What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Vista ('08 maybe?)  (Read 1586 times)

jeffunik72

Hot Springs Vista ('08 maybe?)
« on: March 10, 2021, 02:13:45 pm »
I am new here, and was looking for some help with my Vista Hot Tub.

It came with the house I just purchased a few months ago, and this is my first time owning or maintaining a hot tub...

I had a few issues with getting it clean and what not and of course the learning how to balance water thing...

Well since I've had the tub I've always ran into this issue and I just cant quite figure it out.. Would love to find some knowledgeable people before paying for a pro to come out and work on it..
I'm pretty handy at DIYing and doing general work so I'd love to fix this myself if possible..

MY ISSUE:

When I press the Jet 1 button, everything seams to be running smooth. When I press the Jet 2 button once I can tell the motor is struggling but If I press it again (two clicks) it turns on jets and sounds like its running fine... When I turn it back to off and back to Jet 2 one click it does the struggle thing but it will eventually time out (matter of seconds) my guess its a safety thing..

At this point I doubt its an airlock of sorts, I've learned how to empty and fill my tub a few times enough now to know how to do it without getting an airlock. BUT I could be wrong.

Also I have noticed a few "leaks" on the adjustment valve handles where you change which jets flow and what not... is this a big deal? Is this easy to fix?

I have a video I recorded today with the panel open to the pump etc...

Any help would be appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Vista ('08 maybe?)
« on: March 10, 2021, 02:13:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42