What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sovereign or Flair  (Read 2612 times)

MKhottub8

Sovereign or Flair
« on: May 01, 2021, 09:52:51 pm »
Hello All,

I have ordered a Sovereign and it will be here in July/August. However my dealer has a Flair in for immediate delivery. Price is the same for either one. I have sat in both dry and have wet tested other Highlife and Limelight models so I have an idea of different jets. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
N

Hot Tub Forum

Sovereign or Flair
« on: May 01, 2021, 09:52:51 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Sovereign or Flair
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 12:16:36 pm »
Hello All,

I have ordered a Sovereign and it will be here in July/August. However my dealer has a Flair in for immediate delivery. Price is the same for either one. I have sat in both dry and have wet tested other Highlife and Limelight models so I have an idea of different jets. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
N

Did you previously review both then decide to get the Sovereign or is this a comparison you didn't previously consider. If this is a second review on a decision you'd made earlier that's fine but just make sure you're not letting a couple months of availability dictate which spa will be sitting in your yard for the next 15 years.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

MKhottub8

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 07:57:17 pm »
Hello All,

Thanks
N

Did you previously review both then decide to get the Sovereign or is this a comparison you didn't previously consider. If this is a second review on a decision you'd made earlier that's fine but just make sure you're not letting a couple months of availability dictate which spa will be sitting in your yard for the next 15 years.

No this is a second review as I did not consider the Flair as an option. Just wish I could have wet tested both of them!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 07:57:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42