What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Are there any round hottubs where you can lie back?  (Read 1834 times)

davetherave

Are there any round hottubs where you can lie back?
« on: February 19, 2021, 04:32:33 pm »
Hiya, I'm looking into hot tubs for the first time.

Ideally, I would like to get a round one as for me they look nicer. However, from doing a bit of reading it seems as though round hottubs don't have those lie back seats which you get with the square ones, in less I'm mistaken? Lying back as opposed to just being able to sit up like a normal seat is probably more important to me than it being round. So if that's the case then I'll prob look into the square ones.

Would be great to get some recommendations on one's worth checking out on a medium sized budget. I'm not sure how much some of these cost as they don't seem to put the prices.
I like and have heard good things about Nordic Hot Tubs when I was reading up on round ones.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Are there any round hottubs where you can lie back?
« on: February 19, 2021, 04:32:33 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Are there any round hottubs where you can lie back?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 06:21:03 pm »
Nordic is most famous for there round models but none have a lounge. Check out the celebrity or elite Monaco from Marquis Spas. Think that is what you are looking for

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 10:58:53 pm »
Hiya, I'm looking into hot tubs for the first time.

Ideally, I would like to get a round one as for me they look nicer. However, from doing a bit of reading it seems as though round hottubs don't have those lie back seats which you get with the square ones, in less I'm mistaken? Lying back as opposed to just being able to sit up like a normal seat is probably more important to me than it being round. So if that's the case then I'll prob look into the square ones.

Would be great to get some recommendations on one's worth checking out on a medium sized budget. I'm not sure how much some of these cost as they don't seem to put the prices.
I like and have heard good things about Nordic Hot Tubs when I was reading up on round ones.

Thanks

Every major spa maker has entry level and mid level models which should meet your budget, both with and without a lounge. Go to the websites of the top spa makers like Artesian, Bullfrog, Caldera, D1, Jacuzzi, Hot Spring, Marquis and Sundance to use their dealer locator to see who might be local to you.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

MarKee

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 11:12:31 am »
As Hottubguy mentioned, the Marquis Monaco or Monaco Elite.  I think the Monaco Elite is the only one currently being produced by Marquis.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 11:12:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42