What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Crown series or Vector?  (Read 4694 times)

BaggerJay

Crown series or Vector?
« on: January 25, 2021, 02:06:03 am »
Hi guys,

This will be out first hot tub. So I'm not sure if we should spend the exrta and get the tub with everything we want, or just get  cheaper vector 84 or 94. We both really like the look of the crown epic, and the euphoria. For the people that know about tubs, which way would you go? Also, is microsilk worth the extra $2000? Again, not sure we need it, but would hate to buy a tub and then a year later wish I bought it. I want this tub to be as much about hydrotherapy as for relaxation.

Thanks for the expert opinions.

Hot Tub Forum

Crown series or Vector?
« on: January 25, 2021, 02:06:03 am »

MarKee

Re: Crown series or Vector?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 09:51:35 pm »
That’s a hard question to answer.  The Vector21 and Crown Series will both be great for therapy, with a slight advantage to the Crown Series.  I think it just comes down to what you’re comfortable spending. 

I’ve personally sold a lot of MicroSilk over the last 5 years, and everyone I’ve spoke to after they’ve had it for awhile really seems to like it.  I’ve yet to hear someone say that they wish they wouldn’t have bought it.

Whether it’s a Vector21 or Crown, I think you’ll be happy with the therapy, quality, and longevity of a Marquis.

BaggerJay

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 02:51:40 am »
Thank you Markee. I guess it really comes down to how much we want to spend. As a first time owner I'm concerned we may use it for the first while and  then not use it much. It's hard to decide if we should spend a little or a lot at this point.

BaggerJay

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 07:35:02 am »
We finally got our tub on Tues. We are a very happy customers. I decided on the crown epic. I was a littel concerned as I could even sit in one before ordering. I have wide shoulders, and most tubs I sat in felt very tight. The Jacuzzi J485 was the one I was comparing to, and I fit well in it. I felt the deal on the Epic was far better. I love the new valves and the ability to control the flow to each seat.

badfish

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2021, 12:17:13 pm »
Hi,

New here but am reading a bunch of helpful threads.

I'm in the same boat as OP here - looking to secure a tub ASAP and though I haven't seen one in person yet (no stock locally), am intrigued by the euphoria (maybe summit) and the Vector v94.  Am keen a layout where 4 people can sit facing and not have to work around a lounge, strong jets, good quality/warranty and of late. really intrigued by Microsilk.

For what its worth, seeing 3-4k CAD price difference in upgrade from Vector to Crown (toronto area) and seems few dealers do stocking orders with Microsilk installed - all seem to like it, but for stocking probably easier to move without a 2k option installed that not all customers want.

The v94 I'll hopefully see this month, but it seems very boxy - even the youtube ads refer to its spaceship qualities.  I wonder if it's as comfortable ergonimically as the Crown series?  I'll certainly try and wet test both, but am worried to make my dates I'll have to order before I can see one which sucks a bit.

First world problems I know ;-), but big dough and crappy timing.

TroyJ91

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 02:57:09 pm »
I am in same spot a vector 84 or crown euphoria. We have wet tested a vector but only dry test crown. Seats seem more contured in crown and like the red blue controls. Question is it worth the extra $2000. Thanks

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 03:44:48 pm »
I am in same spot a vector 84 or crown euphoria. We have wet tested a vector but only dry test crown. Seats seem more contured in crown and like the red blue controls. Question is it worth the extra $2000. Thanks

Going from vector 84 to crown euphoria for only a $2000 difference is absolutely worth it. Better massage, full foam, ozone, spa frog standard. Plus a much nicer look. The HK 40 jets alone are worth the extra 2k

TroyJ91

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2021, 07:41:46 pm »
Thank you, what I thought. We just did not get to we to test and a feel for the seats in water. Now we must decide mico silk or not. Thank you for advice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2021, 07:41:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42