What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2021 Order Lead Times and Experience  (Read 4862 times)

wcmorris

2021 Order Lead Times and Experience
« on: March 04, 2021, 11:22:15 am »
I'm a first time hot tub buyer and have been researching for a few weeks now. The Bullfrogs have really caught my eye and I have what I think is a reasonable quote from my local dealer on an A7L. However, they are currently using the allotment system per the manufacturer and they are telling me that they have three more spots for August delivery. While not ideal, I am willing to go this route since inventory across all dealers in my area is still slim. I've read a few posts on the BB website of people complaining that their hot tubs are not being delivered anywhere near when they have been promised but many of those reviews are from mid to late last year and I take them with  grain of salt because people only post on BBB when they have a bone to pick.

My question is, what has your experience been with ordering a new Bullfrog spa? Is the new allotment system they are using actually working? Should I avoid going this route?

Hot Tub Forum

2021 Order Lead Times and Experience
« on: March 04, 2021, 11:22:15 am »

td89

Re: 2021 Order Lead Times and Experience
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 01:33:15 am »
can I ask what the rate is you were quotes on for the A7L?

Datactionboss

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 04:01:29 pm »
I ordered an A6 in October, delivery was supposed to be beginning of April but it's likely delayed to later in the month or even into May.

cranbiz

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 08:53:52 am »
Delivery is still going to depend on the factory production schedule and the availability of parts. You dealer most likely isn't trying to blow smoke up your butt, they probably do have an open slot for that time frame.

My dealer had several tubs ordered last year that were not sold. Mine is one that was ordered last August and is due in any day now. I have not called the dealer yet as I know the last thing he wants is to hold on to an unpaid tub that has a deposit on it. Delivered tub = cash flow.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 08:53:52 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42