What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First Time Buyer - Feedback Request on Models  (Read 2683 times)

gregfl2001

First Time Buyer - Feedback Request on Models
« on: January 16, 2021, 09:40:35 pm »
Hi -

First time hot tub buyer, here, but I've done a good amount of research and review. Here's some quotes that we've gathered - all prices include sales tax, cover + lifter, steps, chems and delivery:

• Sundance Optima: $13,700 (available June/July)
  • Marquis Crown Euphoria or Epic: $12,850 (available March/April)
  • Bullfrog A8: $13,900 (available May/June)
  • Hot Springs Pulse: $10,750 (available June)

Based on research, these all sound like great brands. The HS Pulse is significantly less, but I'm sorta drawn to the others with ABS bases. No chance to wet test yet, in fact, only the Sundance is actually in stock at the dealer to test out. Any feedback and or recommendations from the experts, here?

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

First Time Buyer - Feedback Request on Models
« on: January 16, 2021, 09:40:35 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: First Time Buyer - Feedback Request on Models
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 09:44:29 am »
Having been in this forum and a hottub owner for 17 years I was going to mention the value of wet tests.  That said, I've been away from here for awhile and certainly the availability of wet testing is certainly different in this dam covid era.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 10:46:28 am »
Hi -

First time hot tub buyer, here, but I've done a good amount of research and review. Here's some quotes that we've gathered - all prices include sales tax, cover + lifter, steps, chems and delivery:

• Sundance Optima: $13,700 (available June/July)
  • Marquis Crown Euphoria or Epic: $12,850 (available March/April)
  • Bullfrog A8: $13,900 (available May/June)
  • Hot Springs Pulse: $10,750 (available June)

Based on research, these all sound like great brands. The HS Pulse is significantly less, but I'm sorta drawn to the others with ABS bases. No chance to wet test yet, in fact, only the Sundance is actually in stock at the dealer to test out. Any feedback and or recommendations from the experts, here?

Thanks!

What's cool is the best tubs listed there are also the ones you can get the earliest, I would take Marquis over all those listed. The Epic and Euphoria are both great sits.
Retired

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 04:53:41 pm »
Good list of good brand names, like mentioned try and see if you can get it by appt. or something to wet test...especially with the Bullfrog which imo offers a higher level of jetting options above all the other brands listed.  Also the 'Pulse' is less because it's not their top collection so it's not really not an apples to apples comparison to the rest of the spas you have listed.  Good Luck!

MarKee

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 01:38:32 am »
All good spas, the new Marquis Crown Epic is an expensive spa, it should be $18K+, your dealer probably doesn’t realize that model has gone up significantly in price from the Signature Epic, I would jump on that.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 01:38:32 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42