What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Flash vs. Pulse  (Read 3149 times)

charbrew

Flash vs. Pulse
« on: January 09, 2021, 07:20:11 pm »
Hey all!
I am looking at my second tub and deciding between a flash and pulse. I am at $10,800 for the flash, or $12,300 for the pulse for cost. this is all inclusive with steps, cradle, lid, and install/delivery. i am 6'4" and my wife is 5'5" and we have two little kids. we use our current tub 4-5 days a week over the past 2 years. i am in a hot springs Beam right now and it is too small. i want to make sure the new one is large enough to accomodate my size but i dont' want to get screwed on price. i cannot see or wet test either since my store is sold out, but they do have one of each model coming in april. i do need to buy now to hold the tub for me or they could hold it for someone else. i do not get to choose color, but i am not the indifferent about that part. thanks for your help!

Hot Tub Forum

Flash vs. Pulse
« on: January 09, 2021, 07:20:11 pm »

gregfl2001

Re: Flash vs. Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 09:27:44 pm »
I'm in Northern California and got quoted $10,750 out the door including tax, delivery, chems, cover + lifter and basic steps for the Pulse. I'd think there should be some room to negotiate in the price you got?

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Flash vs. Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 09:27:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42