What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Epic Crown Collection Price  (Read 9757 times)

jamsoccer12

Marquis Epic Crown Collection Price
« on: January 07, 2021, 04:17:50 pm »
Hello-

I am being quoted $12,899 for a Crown Collection Epic tub. This includes the LED package and the cover lift. I will be adding the microsilk option, which brings the total price to $14,899. Does this seem reasonable or is there room to get the price down? Thank you for your help!

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Epic Crown Collection Price
« on: January 07, 2021, 04:17:50 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Marquis Epic Crown Collection Price
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 05:45:16 pm »
I think that’s a very aggressive price your dealer is giving you. The crown series tubs look great but also the most expensive tub I’ve ever seen from a wholesale price to us dealers. You are paying quite a bit less at wherever you are shopping versus what I would charge for that tub. Before Microsilk my price is higher on that tub then you are paying with microsilk. That being said it can’t hurt to try and get a better pricing but I’m betting he’s at bottom dollar on that tub

jamsoccer12

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 11:59:57 am »
Thank you for your help Hottubguy- what do you typically charge for the wifi upgrade? I asked if they would include on the $14,899 price. They said they would do the Crown Series Epic hot tub with Microsilk, LED lights, cover lift, steps, and wifi for $14,999. Thanks again for your help!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2021, 09:11:51 pm »
They sold it to you for less then they paid for it.....I haven’t sold one in years. Didn’t have great luck with them but it looks like it’s a new one for the crown series. Probably $300-$400 something like that.

MarKee

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 01:50:56 pm »
Don’t know how they are selling it for that cheap, we are well over $20K with those options where I am at.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 05:55:50 pm »
Don’t know how they are selling it for that cheap, we are well over $20K with those options where I am at.

I’m right with you on that price Markee. Looking forward to getting my first shipment hopefully in February of summits, resorts and spirits.

gregfl2001

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2021, 09:23:17 pm »
I just got quoted $11,975 (pre-tax) for the Epic with cover, cover lifter, step, startup chems and delivery. Another $600 for jewel lights. Seems inline with what you got, and seems like a decent price IMO. Still deciding on Epic, Euphoria or Sundance Optima.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2021, 11:50:29 pm »
Where do you two live getting quoted those prices?  I’m on the east coast and couldn’t sell that tub for that price and make money doing it. Freight costs to East Coast are killing me.

gregfl2001

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2021, 09:43:40 pm »
Where do you two live getting quoted those prices?  I’m on the east coast and couldn’t sell that tub for that price and make money doing it. Freight costs to East Coast are killing me.

Northern California, here - much less freight from Oregon to CA than the East Coast.

jamsoccer12

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2021, 04:27:42 pm »
Southern Ohio. Do you guys know if the Marquis Crown collection comes with a panel/disconnect device to mount on the outside of the house? I had an electrician out today and he was wondering if this came with the hot tub. Thanks!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2021, 07:30:16 pm »
It does not come with disconnect from factory. It’s a 50 Amp one you will need

BaggerJay

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2021, 03:15:32 am »
I just put money down on this tub. I live in Canada, there isn't any even here yet, so I hope I'm going to love it. I got jewel lighting as my only option. I was looking at this and a Jacuzzi J485. I got this one for $4000 less than the Jacuzzi.

MarKee

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2021, 12:04:01 am »
Congrats. I have seen a few Crowns, haven’t seen the Epic in real life yet. They are pretty stunning in real life. The Crown Epic has an extra seat vs the older Epic, it will be one of our best sellers I’m sure.

BaggerJay

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2021, 01:10:53 am »
Thanks! We are very excited for it. We haven't even seen one in person. Up here in Canada they weren't available to order until February. It was suppose to be here this month, but not looking good. dealer said they were told there is a delay because of parts shortage.

MarKee

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2021, 02:37:01 am »
Dealer is correct, there is an industry wide parts shortage, specifically a shortage in plastics.  Ive heard the plastic shortage is now delaying auto shipments from the big US auto makers. Some large hot tub manufacturers have shut down production for weeks (not Marquis), just be patient, it will be worth it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2021, 02:37:01 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42