Brand Specific Forums > Marquis Hot Tubs

Marquis Epic Crown Collection Price

<< < (3/5) > >>

Hottubguy:
It does not come with disconnect from factory. It’s a 50 Amp one you will need

BaggerJay:
I just put money down on this tub. I live in Canada, there isn't any even here yet, so I hope I'm going to love it. I got jewel lighting as my only option. I was looking at this and a Jacuzzi J485. I got this one for $4000 less than the Jacuzzi.

MarKee:
Congrats. I have seen a few Crowns, haven’t seen the Epic in real life yet. They are pretty stunning in real life. The Crown Epic has an extra seat vs the older Epic, it will be one of our best sellers I’m sure.

BaggerJay:
Thanks! We are very excited for it. We haven't even seen one in person. Up here in Canada they weren't available to order until February. It was suppose to be here this month, but not looking good. dealer said they were told there is a delay because of parts shortage.

MarKee:
Dealer is correct, there is an industry wide parts shortage, specifically a shortage in plastics.  Ive heard the plastic shortage is now delaying auto shipments from the big US auto makers. Some large hot tub manufacturers have shut down production for weeks (not Marquis), just be patient, it will be worth it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version